Marketing - Harcourts The Garner Group200111101
2762 NW Crossing Drive
Since 2002 Ray has been fully committed to his real estate career in Central Oregon. Having lived in the Northwest his entire life, he brings extensive local knowledge and the passion that comes with the Northwest lifestyle.
• BA in sociology with a minor in marketing at Washington State University.
• Earned the Graduate, Realtor Institute (GRI) designation from the National Assn. of Realtors. This is achieved through advanced training in legal and regulatory issues, technology, professional standards and the sales process.
• Experienced in representing buyers and sellers of resort and golf course properties, investment properties, commercial properties, bare land, new construction, 1031 exchanges and homes for first-time buyers.
• In 2015 Ray agreed to become the Business Operation Manager for the Northwest Region of Harcourts. During this time, Ray was instrumental in its growth and oversaw the advancement of technology and trained over 100 successful agents.
• May of 2019 saw Ray reactivate his real estate license to join Harcourts The Garner Group. He brings exten¬sive knowledge of the Harcourts tools and has a sincere desire to help his clients achieve their real estate goals.